Forgot Your Password?
Search for a Job
Advanced Job Search
Search By District
Search By Region
Spanish Adjunct Instructor
Email This Job To A Friend
Spanish Adjunct Instructor
# of Vacancies:
Click Here for Detailed Job Description
MINIMUM QUALIFICATIONS: Candidates must possess the minimum qualifications for the discipline as approved by the California Community Colleges Board of Governors and defined in the Minimum Qualifications for Faculty and Administrators in California Community Colleges handbook. Click on the following link to verify minimum qualifications: http://californiacommunitycolleges.cccco.edu/Portals/0/Reports/2017-Minimum-Qualifications-Handbook-r1-ADA.pdf Master's degree is a minimum requirement for academic areas of instruction. In areas where a Masters degree is not generally available or expected any bachelor's degree and two years of professional experience, or any associate degree and six years of professional experience; OR the equivalent*; OR possession of an appropriate California Community College Credential. Demonstrate sensitivity to and understanding of the diverse academic, socioeconomic, cultural, and ethnic backgrounds of staff and student, and of staff and students with ph
Full Time/Part Time:
Palo Verde Community College District
Academic Job Line No:
Classified Job Line No:
Contact: (Click to Email)
Monday, December 9, 2019
Materials that MUST be submitted prior to a candidate's consideration for hiring.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS: Memorandum Qualification Form http://www.paloverde.edu/faculty-staff/pdf/MemQualForm.pdf (must be uploaded) Cover Letter Resume Copy of Official Transcripts (Must show all work completed and the conferral date of the degree. If hired original transcripts must be submitted) Six References (3 Professional and 3 Personal) Professional Licenses (If applicable)
3 personal/3 professional references
Letter of Introduction
Copy of Certification
Our employment online application process is designed to assist the search committee in evaluating whether or not you possess the required knowledge and skills for the position for which you are applying. Job-related information from all applicants will be evaluated to identify those best qualified. Only the best-qualified applicants will be selected for testing and further consideration. Therefore, the online application must be completed to allow a comprehensive review and evaluation. Failure to complete the online application (and supplemental material, when required) will constitute failure to comply with the selection process and the application will be rejected.
1. To guarantee consideration, a completed application and any other required material listed, must be submitted with the online application by the published closing date.
2. Applications are only accepted for positions currently open for recruitment.
3. Meeting minimum requirements does not guarantee you an interview.
4. Current employees who are applying for a position should be aware that material from their personnel files will not be included as part of the application packet, and they should provide information on past and present employment in the same degree of detail as any other candidate.
5. Applicants wishing to apply for more than one position must submit a separate application and required materials for each position.
6. Legible photocopies of documents will only be accepted.
7. Travel costs related to the interview process will be borne solely by the candidate.
8. Please read the job announcement/description carefully to ensure your background and education meet the requirements of the position
9. The selection process may also include practical exercise (i.e., training demonstration and/or other written, technical manipulative, or simulation exercises), or skilled testing to evaluate candidates' qualifications.