Forgot Your Password?
Search for a Job
Advanced Job Search
Search By District
Search By Region
August 22, 2023 - October 1, 2023
Equity Educator (Interns)
SIERRA COLLEGE IS RECRUITING FOR
Equity Educators (Interns)
Equity Educator Internship Program
FINAL FILING DATE: 10/1/2023
$500 stipend after completion of the program
(The Equity Educator program obligation is approximately 80 hours,
and upon conclusion of the program and meeting all requirements
outlined above, the Equity Educator shall receive a $500 stipend.)
Expectations for this position include:
1. Attend the equity and student-centered training.
2. Attend every class meeting (or other educational activity for non-instructional
positions) led by assigned Faculty Ambassador Mentor (for one course)
in the Spring 2024 semester.
3. Meet with assigned Faculty Ambassador Mentor for a minimum of fifteen (15)
minutes per week to discuss any questions, concerns, ideas, lesson plans,
4. Teach a minimum of three (3), not to exceed (4), class sessions and/or
trainings (for non-instructional positions).
5. Meet with the assigned Faculty Ambassador Mentor for a minimum of thirty
(30) minutes subsequent to each class session taught to exchange
6. Observe at least one (1) other unassigned Faculty Ambassador's class.
7. Participate in a mid-semester facilitated discussion with Equity Educator
8. Attend an end-of-semester debrief and celebration.
9. Obtain guidance regarding the part-time faculty application and interview
process. This could include interviewing for a part-time teaching/noninstructional position.
***Individuals with Computer Science and Business backgrounds are highly encouraged to apply***
Start Time to End Time:
5100 Sierra College Blvd Rocklin
Other Location Info: